|Home||» Products||» Tapping Machine||» Tap O Fast Tapping Machine|
Tap O Fast Tapping Machine
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Customize Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Pack with Gunny bags.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are an illustrious organization, engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best quality Tap O Fast Tapping Machine. The offered machine is manufactured with the use of supreme quality components at our highly advanced premises. The provided machine finds its important application in automotive industry for the purpose of manufacturing components. Made available in different technical specifications, this Tap O Fast Tapping Machine can be purchased at reasonable prices from us.
- High speed operations
- Longer service life
- Power efficient
- Tap-O-Fast tapping machine is a result of long years of experience in manufacturing precision machines. This machine is one of its only kinds in INDIA, where clutch assembly drives through gears rather than conventional clutch and V-Belt drive system. Gear drive gives high efficiency and long life to machine than the conventional system available in market. Tap-O-Fast is a simple to operate and with high out put precision machine.
- A heavy duty closed grain cast iron machine body gives vibration free and distortion free operations. All moving parts are precision ground; this gives long accurate working life. A clutch assembly through gear drives the spindle which in turn rotates in both directions (anti-clock and clock wise) with the help of friction clutch. This is designed to return in higher speed in reverse direction after clock wise tapping operations. This clutch assembly helps in instantaneous reversal of the tap when tapping depth is reached. This also helps in precipitable feel of the force exerted on the tap thus reducing tap breaking due to excessive force exerted. Tapping depth can be adjusted with the help of adjustable screw provided with the operating lever.
- The working table can b e lifted, lowered and swiveled by hand and even can be clamped to the main column by hand. The main spindle is provided with extractor nut to replace worn out drill chuck without much effort and any forced damage to the main spindle is thus avoided.
- In steel: 10 mm
- In Cast Iron: 13 mm
- Spindles centre to column: 180 mm
- Spindle nose to table max: 340 mm
- Spindle nose to base max: 630 mm
- Shape: Square
- Size: 275 x 275 mm
- Working area: 265 x 265 mm
- Floor area required: 320 x 460 mm
With 1440 RPM motor
- Forward: 254, 410, 615, 980
- Reverse: 350, 550, 845, 1290
- Forward: 160, 240, 375, 590
- Reverse: 225, 355, 540, 835
Total Height: 1180 mm
Machine weight without electrical: 100 Kg.
Pulley for the machine and switch plate.
Extra Equipment Required
Motor, starter, drill chuck & V-belt.